5/02/2023

Its not one of this, you alll....imaginative how to save that Black Ops? It was very very very very bad on my parts, I can tell you that. I don't know how to explain to you. Really.

I have to learn English language in a very very very short amount of time like those rules.

In 2015 real estate all the description per line, per degree

..................

, swimming pool, trash room, parking space, garage = 4 here.

You didn't learn that langauge. 

ET knew what happened, yeah ...not Shane they were. It was per piece of paper I read, per Center email, I break those word down including the clock, the math, per needles, so when dr. Bing Shen arrives with my mother. I am out of the door entrance behind, that Watermarke.

411.

You have no idea how I live that life, that time has a crystal skull. I cannot understand any word, not one word, not one number, not any alphabet. Did I tell you i am not native. You imagine today what I ever saying these English were coming from where?  

You couldn't talk, you have to get out inside the darkness, gone somewhere and sit there waiting. That is W Two World in Korean Drama. I got scared, I got step back, and Tina coming in? There are a lot of problems all at the same time, you cannot talk, you keep moving, moving moving moving.....no one sort their internal image, becasue they all "actively" imagine pictures. My download pictures were given to me.

I know per frame, you think my IQ or discipline were like any of you.

It was very very very stressful.

 

https://youtu.be/G7mPR-p2YKo


 

I show you, you do realize the above navigation bar its when I am working on the Google Blogger, that day, that time, I put it up? 

I show you how.


See....today is my first day doing this English


HAC BJ F GS1 GS2  CP 小  FF NBO GLWBMGL

BC1 TLH


工 AC Whole Food fail 

                                Foreign Group

                                           GPS 1 and GPS 2 

                                                 Contact Person Little

                       T/T = Transfer, Wire money, Fail Fail

                   NBA Global W BM GL

                  Vancuver 1 BLT sandwitch


Understand? No one will ever needs to save me, or Save Them. Your leisure time its on weekend and starting Thursday night.


Ho AB Ch Bi Jo Fa Ge St 1 Ge St 2 Cr Sk

Pa 小鬼

FR Fo NaBl Op 

GR Ac  Le Wa Bi Me Gr Le

Bo Ch 1   th Le of th he


Red blood AB type, Chinese = My father

Bi Jo

Do Ra Mi Fa = Music score

So La Ti

G = La

EST  1 Again 2, 

Address = Creek with S road in without double e, double light?

children

肥 肥 (妃妃) salt = NaCl BOP

Grand = sand, pebble beach

Ac Lewis Walsh Beat me

girl Lee (That case, my money), Book

Chinese language of .....1 tongue s excuse (理由) off tongue s he.

He got 2 daughter +1 wife.

 

Hailey's English course money on the Police Award money that case.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6b3QDS0_k0



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDbkTee32QQ



Tell me, you know exactly what that story says, really...

Without my past.

Just right now description .....in my own posts, really.




No comments:

Post a Comment