5/21/2023

๐Ÿ’ Correct, I process my own hair. ๐Ÿ’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VlX9aYqFjY

There is a poison line. My every morning poo, "fake sweat those", very gentle touch at the sweat to cool, those Ancient Chinese TV drama taught you, last time that Carter their concert I wrote the full page of it.

My eyes have a conditioned?! I know where is my eyes, that is left and right there. 

But tempo that degree behind at the hair head skull part, i think the salon does, well, with your both hand, its your ears behind, straight line. Easy for me. I am not that rough, not really. 

Its my own head? 


Not that foam, you dump it, keep the water running.  You keep draining out my own pipe? You leave the shampoo 5 mins, wrap up the towel, I am typing to you, then I go rinsing it. 

The hair is hair, those foam.

The skull is the skull the head with the skin wrap outside?

Not the same. Not really. Never do those things.


My salon here its behind me, not side by me. When Nicky shows up....I look at his own head, or some guys are very very rough, you are not intended to make them go to sleep. You washing the hair, they have no hair? The guys. I tight my hair when I do that. 


You rinse your hair with the water, full soak water, inside outside. Then shampoo + then rub it + foam taken the entire hair strips out of the sink, the water keep running. I just touch where the itchy parts. Then the water a bit on my poison line, ear behind, the eyes behind.

You mean the spa service?

I have to wait 5 -10 mins on my seat talking to you all lazy people to type? Its my bathroom towel on my neck around, so the hair don't drip water?  My hair is not long.

See all this hair and skin line? The connecting parts. (6:36)


All the hair is very very very very dirty, the girls AND the animals, ALL season time. You stay in door, you never seeing a human, just soaked inside the water, that is I ALWAYs SAY.


Correct, there are things you can on your neck, that is the artery going to your own head, but I thought you say the bone chiropractic doctors, not the massagist, they usually hold it on their right hand side, so that muscle to where the neck when they turn upside down their hand, its....which direction not my muscle neck turns.

Really.

I often felt they are doing it the opposite. 

I am not a particular like about the massage, I have the chair outside, its pain like a hell to me. I go to sleep too, with that. 

One of those Eben or Nick collects junk, what is those neuro something, has this knocking at your elbow going it down focus attention to the right hand, your left side rib. Your left eye brow to the nose, you taping that eye brown, then Hitler bear right in the middle, then the chin of your jar, right in the middle, then the collar bone, which one toward the middle, then your finterfirst index figure, sorry, there is one eye socket below your eyes too...re-do. It starting at the eye brow again. 

Right hand right side starting.

Left collar center bone.

First index first forward that finger tip, nail and the muscle, tape on it.

all 3 time.

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’


No comments:

Post a Comment