5/21/2023

Lunch

Babaji: Go

When you rinse your own hair, upside down like me. You opening up per layer of that hair, inside its all bubbles, the Shampoo bubble. I do those redundant things every hair strips I show you how to grab them open, you open all the wide angle of the hair line, because the boys they starting toddler, all spikey very short hair, they cannot relate that.

I tell you, I don't think they clean my hair, I itchy all the time, really. So I washing at home, because I am sooooooo busy, that time, I start cutting my own hair, remember? I literally GOT ZERO TIME. ZERO? 

You must think I was joking that 400 millions dollar starting?

Yeah, if you want a head massage, my hair salon is not the massage place, but they used to have a 20 mins neck massage. Most people asking for those night market, whole body. or the foot massage. I redundant too lazy, I go to the hair salon for my own neck issue?  I reading them about 7 packages. The infred red starting per my brain head skull being disinfect just when I got back. Every head skin, very often that time. I haven't done that 4 years? 

I only do that at the beginning.

I am watching that, some people's hair are not a lot, not....really. They are thin hair, and for some reason I will tell you some people didn't know their hair are little or just not a lot of the head hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment