5/14/2023

Correct, I told Mark the second thing. Because..he might be represent his own very family, nothing to do with Shane. I told Mark. Right I wrote to him.

Its written down, not audio. The written.

Let's say...you hear what he got on the video? Right...okay, it doesn't matter. A lot of people I told you the story about that Dr. Jack things its a very very very real life situation among every kind of the coming out the public groups. I know that.

So what I told Mark if he wish for saying aging 65 years old, finding it out now, he can go back to his country and later describing, he has some interesting about his senior care in the more affordable situation including the skin care, or all others expense invovled. 

I say in the hospital that is what he should ask the sheet of all those "surgical" words, I write him down. I wrote that yes. 

.... I told him to ask the doctor, or the Judge I forget so long ago. Its very long time ago I think. 

"Can you tell me what is the surgery means? This word. No I don't really understand what it says. Her cases. She told me ......"

So he found out. I think its with the Judge.





No comments:

Post a Comment