5/14/2023

To the Mark, I told him so and he told YOU ALL SO? how nice human everyone else interests.....

He needs that Dr. Gabriel medicine, on the throat only. He can sleep through with that kind of height. Seriously.

What I told Mark, its he goes to the court to find a Judge whom can tell him what that is. Correct. I told him that. You can walk up to the Judge 

1. Describe what you heard.

2. Asking this one person whom can tell me more.


Understand?

But I say, those income statue might be 2 brackets below you. What you gonna do? Believing that or really doing it?

Your entire family while you keep your hair intact, meaning they run your family business for the last 25 years, you are the happy singing bug, yes or no. So you telling this Mark I say and you go along that to find out, for YOUR entire groups human might just all ending up here, or somewhere else one day. But you as one useful human going out to find out !

For every convenience you have.....YOUR family have. Sorry, they don't want to see you there, that included?


No comments:

Post a Comment