5/08/2023

Cutting my toe nails, on my counter, or on the toilet seat cover. AI cover plastic means light !!! Washing my hair, washing my body last night I didn't take a shower, so later washing my pillow case or wait....its first washing last night clothing+ my washed hair towel, to really really dry this time my buttom below deweller...

And coming out of it....

Washing alcohol + the alcohol wipe (2 sheets), I stand on the floor mat that sandle.

You know how the spray mouth opening works? Its only you set the first time right, not my mother set about 1 month ago? It becomes the spray effects, my entire 2 floor map, and 2 sheet + 2 sandle shoes right on the floor map.

Using your muscles strength to those polyester floor map, not American furry ones.

So that every edge near the floor will also get wipe.

Again, change my sandle to this rabbit SMCH had on photo camera. Every girl they sell the pitch pink. So my mother has to wash her clothing.

I say, "put your entire arm down."

That is how you washing my pillow case included, please? 

There is a banks she I told her what things to do?! I am too busy here, cannot see my money being eating away EVERY 2 or 3 day outting seeing no human, because I have to talking to this Shane Filan, when this Micky Mouse and the Ireland its almost identical to some of the Western World regulation and ...I think they doing their own rudimentary subjects lines or whomever sounds worse Micky Mouse doesn't know.

Its me and Shane Filan knows...I cannot leave my seat, so we are on our Pinerest talk this morning. 

I have no idea yet what he says, because my computer screen shut off AFTER I finish hair dry my HAIR and below. Today I am feeling needs my every hair strength dry, because my toe nails doing it ON VERY purpose, to that 2 corner top.

Tiny pitch means???? Anyone?

I have to alcohol washing spray on that lid, beucase for sometimes there is a line, few line last water dew, sorry, the same alcohol wiping, this time the entire toilet behind, all things COVER tank....so...

My hair band are in the baking soda sink (wash first)

I almost sliding it down, my wall on the basin next by its slippery. 

I went to the kitchen side to washing my hands, I got no place to washing my hands.

Outside birds, outside plants, outside raining...sorry the facet I have to go to poo those are prior to the toe nail cutting. Imagine how busy I am feeling like to lay down. Today is Thor or Zawanna ....he is coming back.

One of them is doing it on purpose, I am telling you.


No comments:

Post a Comment