5/08/2023

Pinterest - 9 in 1, the middle its the kitchen

That is a big second floor, so you doing the stair diagonally, you could just get one of those Japanese screen door one piece cover the entrance, lightly, not in the way.

Below down stair, you does those similar to Thor or one of those everything but normal self-made stuffs. 

I will have some of the statistics to showing me if I can carry that house, then I make the plan afterwards. They don't require to keep going on this education or the public hygenic or including the kitchen jobs.

I will be living down stairs.


If Westlife coming, they have to be next by a separate house, they clean their own houses, they are guys. Cannot just hire the maid doing all that. I feel pressure to have 3 floor housing, really. 


The 1st floor is this album. The 2nd floor its the Education that one. 9 in 1. I gonna divide the floor plans. **** If MB its ur 2nd floor what not stuffs between u + him. I am telling u, he can sleep upstair really.....I really don't care about it what stuffs u coming out of that one marble wall he touches, he is not touching it. U can just make 2, one standing there for 1 month. When it comes to the real thing, I am telling u its how soon u ending up in hell or in jail with the TV Future.

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment