5/17/2023

The democracy writing - Memory (?), that is not why I am doing that?! You mean you want to argue a cause, or a case, or presenting a legal proceeding allowance range how you will get the Judge's attention?

You have to tell me, what you are doing it in the court room for. Its to get the money, or to get the justice. There are many different reasons why you approach this democracy lawful, lawsuit, law or law making, the law maker involved to one day will hear your own cases, if you prepare or you are not prepared for the future. 

I will tell you I don't understand what you are saying. You mean my writing? That is no where near anything about lawsuit. No I was doing the BTX 鋼鐵神兵 my works in it. My books, my invention in it. My actually life, with my 2 arms blood soak in it, or all of them did in the ice bucket after 9 longs years.

I don't like the Harry Potter story, not really. 


A cause, like an environmental cause? 

That will be to go and get a budget, and if through the court room, right...you have to literally telling the court and proven the court, the birds are talking in Chinese and in English on the TOP of my roof. That is a cause to where they literally telling the Judge they have the case, not me having a case.


I am not sure the envrionmental cause has any money in it, that's say I am passive or persemissive like you all about my lawsuit case, I delicate some part of the "environmental cause", you know, or you do know every APO Service Fratenity the reason why they process a funding budget to go and debates on it? 

I just ask you, do you know about it?

I am not sure I was the chemist, never the marine biology will EVER imagine to get anymore this heavy load works for saying save the environment, how much money in it, but let's say, the celebrity has more money like the boyband. I go live with Nicky, I have to work on that Sisterhood of the Traveling pants or those wood looking heritage built center. I am the librarian, meaning the receptionist jobs, for processing the artifacts hanging on the wall. I am not in the jobs, so I don't know how to tell you why you need a cause, not just a case to go to a Judge. 

Because, a lot of people doing those charity internal works, let's say, they didn't just donate the money to the charity, they are the charity some internal works, the committee, there is a funding how the government to the charity or for whichever "the cause", not the case....you saying how you proceeding a basic sense to the Judge, so you can follow up "the environment cause", because you bring that service to the public, they are to save the environment, the pollutant, or to save the Earth inhabitant, the animal or the plant, fluora and funa.


... .. Sometimes people who delicate their life, its because they actually believe in it. So they carry some vocabulary or their eyes staring at it, how every process involved to that very cause, really.




No comments:

Post a Comment