5/17/2023

The case would be the Judge talking to my roof birds alone. Between that judge and the birds, that is called their cases.

But I bring a set of the video, or its already wireless to Youtube, everyone can see, the Judge or the law reinforcement knows if the birds meant they have a case, so they the judge and the law reinforcement go to the birds. I have nothing to do with it. 

Correct.

But I still need to bring a set of the video. Let's say I can just give the judge at the court room a list of the reference URL link. There I say, "I wish to efforts in some environment cause. Their habitat to where they continue to come back and talk to me." 

This is not the case, this is just I describe to the Judge, if they wish to come back and keep talking, I will listen. I will also film it, like if they pointing at the sky, we will all see it on the top of the roof. None of that are the case, but saying they continue their animal worlds side communication through me, and why they keep having a Sky or the Clouds reason above when the birds shows up. 

So the Judge goes back to talk to them. She lives there as the residence, not the marine biologist. The ligation between that communication will remain steady. 

Got it?

My Google image directory broken over my browser.




No comments:

Post a Comment