5/05/2023

Dennis is a restaurant where UB were, how Pete and his wife met. Its egg in it, Melinda knows. That is not allowed in our method, but we see blood on the TV screen. ... I am very sure SMCH says there was no magic until Menton she changes saying she needs the magic herself.

Its on the TV.

I see the blood in the Flower Thousand Bone, the Entire Chinese knows that. Those are not the potion, or the magic sex drugs, or inhale or magic spell for the love potion. Every Medical Board doctor will know if someone insist you have the background as the pre-med, you will NEVER be New Age. And for sure never period blood, or the baby blood. - The Black Pope.

Like July 7th Da Vinci Sacred Text over this Inelia Benz used to be meeting Bill Ryan. They remember those account, how the karma multiply in the end on healing. Quan Yin methods does not allow that, not that, not that.

Quan Yin methods has a lot of the forbidden lists. I am sure the Medical Board supposes to be aware there is a lot more DON'T I saying it so. Not just Zawanna knows what he is saying it. 

Any of you shorty smoking at the car ash fallen, you were one hand on the steering wheel, answer that to me. You convince me what I think of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment