5/05/2023

๐Ÿ’ I would be the joke of the Day to 194 all Pixie world vs one SMCH if she continues to making fun of this classify materials out of this OU, every step she pays dearly jokes of every second to eternity of world ๐Ÿ’

One side me      vs      any you degree you dare singular

So....you saying 194 countries Pixie to some governmental for entertainment making fun behind shows. We are not the main stream, I am setting them up as the strongest defense over this Earth on those 4 points frame. Everyone is uniformly on the same speedy information. No one gets confusion. If I become aware, I quickly solve it. 


Its part of the story I used to say, closing the book, "Dream Exchange Games."


Most people will probably tell you, they didn't expect this to be the culture between 194 Pixies + 1 me. Doing nothing but making fun of the world every parts of this TV 4 point frames some slavery waitor didn't end up on the street yet for swiping the floor. 

Get a day off.


When the Sisterhood of Traveling jean Pants beocming the discussion forum, its every day you all showing up perfect courtesy for slowing down process. 

When I keep saying that 194 countries strongest defense on no moving your facial muscle wasting anyone's time, I am very sure your free will buddy together those talk-over, didn't expect I had an original job since 2018 or I claim that in 2017 behind on rehearsal.


You could say that is almost like a Nation Party on those bad rulership   |    how you all looking one room with the soften nature without those blue-purple bad looking.

They are all very very very bad behavior for becoming those jobs I can tell you that. I think they are. I never met them. But I told you they are. They usually meant their gut feelinig and your brain IQ power its their gut feeling over every literacy to sound a perfect analytical tale.

That is what I say their collective karma is me.




No comments:

Post a Comment