5/05/2023

Do I find a book in the National Archive address at Washington D.C? There is only one National Archive. All books goes to the US Washington D.C. All ISBN goes there.

That is what I think its called the Library Congress. 

I am not like that but some people inside their blood, they LOVE publishing their own book, really. A lot a lot a lot of indoor writing, they loving it those ideas becoming a book. They are all very into something this book its their signature or their family or friends or relative knows they got a book.

Nick does that.  No he doesn't tell me, but he told me he was working on it his book. He cannot wait to bring them to the CEO Space, sitting in front of that venue table. Similar to Dr. Will Turtle I did those Art venue things at Dr. Will Turtle's seminar. A small gathering.


I might still have this Taiwan police or China police network and Japanese networks stuffs to do. America might have to wait, yeah. But if Biden shows up saying on the Television, I will hear.

But I think these 3 Police networks are just looking similar to Japan Conan Detective Cartoon, or there is something they didn't tell me. THE entire Asia Pacific.

Their entire body mass its heavier, so I stay around here. Yeah, I found out, similar to the birds say. I think it is exactly when the bird first say. Originally I had a second thought, debating this urban planning all that. But when I reading them last year ....they almost make me understand you have no money, you moving it out? How come that supposes to be the opposite I thought I used to grown up and hear sometimes "urban planning", the City plans out, the traffic system? When I grew up! The middle school. I read the real documents, speaking in Chinese.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment