5/05/2023

No, you listen to the real Commander-in-Chef, so if he says go, I leave. Its his command. National Archive is a library. Not a venue like you see the Gala in the movie National Treasure.

Its a public library similar to the New York City Public Library, there is one. Like the Day after Tomorrow. If I am alone in the Washington D.C Day time, yeah...its a space you reading the books, they are in English. My eye sight cannot really process as much as this novel book Chinese anymore. 

I typing English every day, although I am writing some Chinese myself, but those are my tones of the Chinese language, not the adj, or adv for saying the novel? The comic book okay.

Archive means they archiving the chronological events of someone or something and books of the modern history of 200 years America included, not Jurassic Era of that Ancient Pass. While you are living in a very long time ISBN Publishing business, you knew there is a step for every money paid to show up one book really.

The Business account if connects to the first the individual moving State both checking and saving account. America can use this plastic cards, I am telling you. I am really feeling suffocated here in Taiwan. You mean the real wireless Paypal I used to use or Amazon for 15 years and no more? Not what you imagine really. Those technology has their precision in the future and perception too. Back to what I say, your book has a cover art and editor for proof reading your English, or a friend like Dr. Steven written his daughter's preface Every Eternity of It. Or some testimony behind your book, you taken because the book publishing so easily nowadays, you didn't care if that is a Ph.D. That is a false. It is a trendy for a lot of the reader, they go for the very academia oriented author such as the PhD o MD and follows them. 

Again, I am saying this ISBN number on the back of your book. For example, every librarian on the desk jobs every year are to exam the purchasing books to the University System, that is a cataloging department, you make a purchase, you make a sheet those book names into the university campus system. There will be EVERY ISBN check out bar code included.

For me, that is a day-to-day normal things about this ISBN not just I told Brian or Shane about this University used-book sale you purchasing in the half.com in my time, not ebay.com. Right now only Amazon.com, right?  So these ISBN number its the foremost you identify the book name and the book cover art, as long as the ISBN correct, you will never get it wrong. 

That related things to one publishing book, its a lot of stuffs in it.  Not just "You've Got Mail." 





No comments:

Post a Comment