5/01/2023

Facebook

Scheduling for Breakfast, I think...Can you shut up Birds !!! This is the third time on my phone !!! Shut up~~~! uh ....It would be Nicky I think, or whomever else Shane, or any one of them. I give up, really. Can you stop talking, birds? Its recording inside the IPHONE !
I think they are saying King of Kings crabs.
... ... Is that the normal food base to them, or to me? That is poison right? You cannot really eat a lot of the sea food for real? Last time, what I did to the 5 Star Hotel was, there is a scissor, all the American Medical Board students need to use it, so I never telling them, its THERE Hunger Game???! Anyway, its the military got in I can tell you, becasue I run with I wrote, and that commanders runs too, no shames doing that. So the scissors fine, but I didn't eat them. Its all in the bowl. I put a dental records on one of them stomach. Remember how my teeth gone to my entire left side? Anything to say Birds?You cannot SHUT UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment