5/26/2023

Facebook

Shared video (2)

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’” I am the last person on Earth should be telling you "Your magic too perfect spirituality", but what its really happening in this Cosmo, to that different Space and Time, to that Past and Future, there is you. You heard about Wing, you heard about Alice.
Someone in this context will tell you.
Everyone has a memory, and a heart ache, something very very very small, but someone did remember. That one small tiny things no one knows. You know everyone getting this Facebook Friendship saying I Anna had all of you one person to work on that time in UB. To ending here?
In that Space and Time, something break apart, something torn, something weary out, something moving the timeline totally different. Some sadness, some goodbye, some were .....less supportive, but this is ridiculous stupid so they sit in and listen.
Some have totally none-related situation to us.
Some are just toooo far away from you one person.
You can tell me one day, that Wing and Alice were the furthust of their life journey, has anything to do with you in that UB Honor class. I NEVER thought they might be REALLY TRULY furthust away from you. I didn't think that much to anyone in any class. I just sit in and look straight of my eyes. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’”


No comments:

Post a Comment