5/20/2023

Google Chrome - IT department

You know what is the in-frame I am staring at my own "text editor" these fonts, are not looking the same like the browser seeing my own website?

Is this color black? 

This is not the same font, really. But I can see my own faces in the photo gallery !!!! You know how many website I ever did on your website to these Blogger template, I suppose to becoming the pro and I will tell you this font color....is that one of those greyish creative over this template I don't know about? 

That is a comment, not just a feedback.

They don't import the rest of the other bookmarks, just the top navigation bar, one of those.


Its at the Google Browser you set it all?


The browser its the setting on the editor. So the showing its what I use the Template for....how smart that is. 


okay, I set this font.

This is so brighten up my eyes.....you bold it?!

(I cannot see, that is what it means. Too bold ~~~~)


Okay, I can see, the nearest to the Top, I never use my brain anymore. Its close enough, really.


Why is this every Youtube video I open, its allow or not allowed, never finished clicking?!!! You don't find it very very very annoying? Your beginning has to login every opening boxes browser?


Can you guys tell those birds to shut up, and not letting her just coming in my room, it shocks me, VERY VERY BADLY HELL, American Medical BOARD?? I am watching stuffs on the PC, and she just enter every single time you all just calling whenever you feel like?


My browser keep doing all those errors things.

She shock me, the birds I say shut up, the ceiling just dropping rain? 

Do you really want to live a life like me? Can you all just stop it. Seriously. Why don't you just STOP STOP STOP!

STOP IT.




No comments:

Post a Comment