5/06/2023

I am looking this so unreal worlds sunshine and Fast information and upbeat life, happy, and sleek. We are slow, like parents they are dying out. You care for those senior care slowly.

And they will die.

So its the guy, so you attend them one by one. 

But those worlds......beside I don't really know where I gonna end up after I die. Whomever could enter it, its all Efficient High Literacy, high stake of perfect your life standard, IQ, Star ligation or Galaxy console, meaning the alliance, or the ally, or some of all those talk.

.... why would they even bother telling me. I ending up anywhere but a classroom, a room, a studying room to aim high like a sunshine world.

How far I have to travel to this OU I thought ....

I really hate that kinds of life. Really. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7mPR-p2YKo 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment