5/05/2023

I cannot hear a word on the TV, the cnn I know. But...my head were close at my concrete wall, no sound.

Rest on the bed before...after written the ending of that lawsuit at the yellow highlight. 

I am still in my own head space. There is a fear feeling with all that. I know so.  You usually stay on the bed, never get up to ear on the concrete wall, I am doing that in the Watermarke already that one Tina Jojo. Meaning I have a dress on, not the jeans, not the pants indoor. Hair up?

My entire room, all around me ear dropping, but cannot get down.

Not just those fear, looking it down from the top tower?! You doing that sneak in sneak out very very often in life. Its very very bad feeling, you going there or here to look like your mind is steady and right walking on the road, without them knowing "you know" its by which degree of routes....

I am personally feeling all that myself. Its at that given moment I found out, I change the direction of walking, or turn, or stop, look back. Stop behind whom are you? This things happened my heart going up and down, up and down. Saying jump, flip, bound, I just don't know which story that bible telling you the Jobs parts. 

Freakiing me out.

Like if you laying on the bed to sleep through, so one day passing, you don't have that felt, you going out like Keanu, but his height in my world are tall, and he doesn't shave, so dirty to walking among somewhere to eat with a friend or two, or cashier talks. 

Me would be this much colorful everywhere, I am not sleeping through. 

Bible Jobs 37

“At this my heart pounds
    and leaps from its place.
Listen! Listen to the roar of his voice,
    to the rumbling that comes from his mouth.

 

I see, I read the all.

I go to Ireland I think. It means you all need to eternity worship your President.  No they won't hang me. They make sure that. I think...China, or this region whomever.

I think its China has those youth leadership when, they imagine they will become that President Snow, and I think I won't be back here anymore, their mood swing to Is, will be, and were. 3 stages, its very complicated mind inside their heart, mind, soul. 

They think you are taken them stuffs, the guys or the girls or the friends or the business.  That is if they are taken that options as the Hunger Game down. I told them No. Stop the Hunger Game in America, you need the current budget WILL NEVER CUT.

In the name at the Treasury costs "The Foreign oversea all expense Data Sheet".

So the only thing you can choose, drop all the Hunger Game. All of it every name of it.

Not to be suspect you are against the foreign oversea operation including from the America side landing to the 194 countries, those are still part of the direction other than Asia to America and coming back. Me would be from America side entering here.

You align with one of those policy such as Obama starting those foreign asset the tax laws. No I personally don't have anything here, not right now. No.

 

You usually wait for the President in commanding. I could see it from the news. 

I am not sure those Westlife its they never doing things in the laws singing bugs including the frames, they should just immigrant to America about 25 years ago those time. The green cards takes 5 years. 

My head just too everywhere ....and + every day I opening up my eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment