5/03/2023

I didn't even need to be in this hurry....if Black Ops to some human hearts, they exist. What is OU ALL of it, and one person traveling thousand miles to?!

Say it again, you cannot tell the difference between me Anna writing, or you yourself UB writing.  uh ... let me think your lawyer or my brain doesn't know him knows, or I know, the difference how I Anna saying certain things to "law" society all words in it, just makes a combination for saying which book to copy and paste, and you all saying....

Its your allegation or feel like.

uhm....I wonder what is that word means "allegation". Obama might learn one thing in 2014, what is all that means, you think?  He gone to UB Alumni, it won't be so that hard to find out one human such as him, you all side? ! He surely has nothing to do with the Black Ops America land, if he got sent to the jail for one human dead public television on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkOQ56u6ti0


 

No comments:

Post a Comment