5/03/2023

You have to imagine how the law society or the law assocation to be that easy....for uttering at the mouth jobs anyone could just show up !!!

Make it an imagination why each English words if that basic definition if the Judge knew it all that heart, at that stage performance, was a movie saying: I am full aware of ....

Folly 13th century.

 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBzYutvSR2k


"In the assertion of that one following lawsuit to my own words collection and label in the Ancient Chinese, there were the court room structure in the past, to that every indication of the words not only the philosopher stone nature, its a humanity, humility saying little but spreading around all the wild fire philosophy ...."

"I am so well aware, if any given statement or argument if were the universal known and becoming the eternal nature as long as the traffic only its red or green. Its an universal fact, everyone knows in our modern time 21th century in today such as the Los Angeles Traffic system implementation for a decades or longer ago, their red or green light statues never changes its nature after year 2000. "

 
 I am speaking in terms of ...



"In the following writing its nothing to do with the lawsuit but I am speaking in terms of that once someone reaching the years of some life trajectory while all this in proceeding the legal procedure formats, meaning above the bracket of the millions dollar clubs, or the billionaire or trillionaires, there are those whom claim, with all the rich wealth, you cannot solve these things with the money no matter how you imagine things. I have these sheet, if this attach right here."

https://194un003.blogspot.com/p/current-situation.html

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNcDcAZsXDQ

 


"Meaning this looks extremely appealing if this were true, not just side by side true on the Title, its the content I am speaking of what you could see it in 0:32 starting, my 32 years old were in 2015, I have design an Earthquake formula that time in my Iphone, but I delete the entire sheet with Tina Jojo April 25 Nepel Earthquake everyone dead on Apple Conference in China calligraphy "small tiny far away icon", I think it a gasibo like the Facebook Farmville, not in the Bible, what I ever say the goat or play,...if one of those becoming the lawsuit even by somewhere else. I believe those lawsuits have nothing to do with us, but they are seen as  ....because its bliblical, Prince Harry involved that Lawsuit 275, I just have a gut feeling, the Rich Wealth its the first priority in too many paper already proceeding this 1928 Micky Mouse birthday soon-to be 2028. If no one remembers me I was 32 at the year 2015, that is toooo far away when I finish his one paper til the future, at least I am trying to accord to the present anything I cannot file becasue its just WAY TOO MUCH information...everywhere. Maybe you should wait for me finishiing these X Man Franchise Movie with Westlife, and then this Ancient Chinese Drama because Ronan might be that girl, and none of us knew: Where He Been!!!  "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ofOy99q2Kc


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment