5/23/2023

I don't actually know about the Youtube things, because I am not in the mood for the original content creation, so if you are learning part of those landscape, don't plagiarism, really. Its not worth it.

You will be found if you doing that on purpose. 


For example, can you UB argue or lawsuit a case over "Bone, Flesh, Blood" statement, like you copy me over that Twlight?


... ... There are a lot of things happening behind, I didn't tell you. What is some of these people behind. Its a lot of people very easily influenced inside their own mind, and then decide to vola on their own. Those are not your daily English how you hear someone to talk about it. Just every degree of a lot of things you learn from me.  I think some of you, for some reasons, there are Jury side by.

I didn't think your case would be that big enough to get to the jury side by one of you, or any of you, or many of you seriously. Definitely not those average American whom actually speaking the correct daily English, or the conversational English, and you tell them you quote me to debate a case for your own, in front of the Judge, your lawyer would or suppose to tell you NO.


Is the things I did to Ronan Keating, plagiarism?

... ... No ! That is what the piano accompanist does. Tina' accompanist you seeing it on her video, her name is Micky. My facebook, my high school in Kentucky. That is what I ever do.

There is a kind of some street or some piano freelancer accompanist they go to somewhere and play some songs, or teaching the students. Some more better educated music teacher, they are part of the orchestra, some are better home family background, some are just....I have no idea how they ending up on the street for some license to play. 

You getting their name card on the street, or BR code. 

The piano accompanist is like you getting some part-time job, then you imagine its on your resume, for some reasons you all have your life figure it out. I cannot display those resume, because those are not relevant to the jobs I am applying to. The music is not related to librarian, so I usually don't list everything I ever did in life. 

But I think, there might be some proper way you write your own resume, if you go to the professional people. I never look at it. My brother he went to this University his world to work on those jobs how to editing other people's resume. 

He never helps me with it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment