5/20/2023

I don't know what the Judge really does for reading those civil or the murder cases ....I personally if I starting this 400 millions dollars sign the above lawsuit, I cannot get outside the house not even the feel you say weekend or Friday night. My in-room, indoor has becoming the constant air.

I need to set up a U-bert after she leaves. That is what I will describe. Its very bad. Is there something their future or something our future Earth saying at the current?  I cannot get out of the house, that is how bad that is. You saying walking over the Mc Donald to take home, that is only 15 mins relax time? I cannot even do that. Not really. The 7-11 downstairs, I cannot even walking far, to the other side Family Mart, or crossing the traffic light like 5 mins waiting time, relax, you know what the relaxation is? I cannot. Not even one chat I want to talk to any of you, you saying your money digits are....not processing these passing by stuffs.

No, not about or limited to security. I cannot do one tiny idle talk.... like how is your father or aunt doing. How is the medical bill process at the reception. What the high heel branding is not the rain. 

I hear those things, I got very bad mood. Wasting my time, those.....maybe you asking those guys to buddy together you all going. Really. I cannot do a lot of things right now. Saturday and Friday night its practically the same to me. I am inside my brain if "THAT DAY" I have to process one legal paper, I lost it my entire Space and Time. Really. 


Where are some committee board people? No, anyone else new in the classify world the Star and Galaxy those? Not those Congressman or the Cabinet re-sort, and they are the Star and Galaxy alliance committee board, or each sector such as the military, only they know, they got 1 or 2 ready? The 1 or 2 human can dress the uniform goes? Its the badges uniform you put on your green those looking military rank clothes.


The Star or Galaxy console, they must have a name for it. I am not sure the name, its not as badly looking like as the military dressing up. Those air are a lot more strong forced.

Do we have the soon-to-ready, start rehearsal you all the local Earthly that Star, Galaxy, International Affair side of those Tape Water Factory, or the Public Health, the Public Protocol those committee hidden name those?


Let me try this again ...write-out.


The 10 Star and the 6 Galaxy Committee on Regulation for the Local and Domestic Human affairs - the Tape Water Factory, or the Public Health, the Public Protocol those committee hidden name those?


"The International Science Club Committee for regulating the budgets and on-stage"

Thor says they go first. 


"The International Science Degradation to the Human Health and Longevity to the Influential People 500"

Zawanna says they (too).


"The intellectual property line and square those"

Kail says they go third.



No comments:

Post a Comment