5/31/2023

I don't really know how the world evolve to where the guys can lose the sight of an attention to the girl all around. They will be like a predator and the girl is a prey, I looking at the TV.

I think ...?! 

I keep seeing the public relation in my school, I used to know. Really.....what things I heard when I was in the high school. I did. If the guy know you are not a very nice girl, you still accept the way you are? He knows deep down, you are just a piece of junk.

So it will always be the bureaucracy. 

They cannot get rid of you, that doesn't mean as long as the time will be, you are the first junk to get rid of, that is not the working ladder, its just like you say, its the preference. 

You aren't a really nice person to get the middle school on, I will tell you that.

Every world fails behind. 


The guys talk like that, "You are a piece of junk", "You are a piece of shit." "That is worthless." "That is useless to talk about it." "Don't bother with it."



No comments:

Post a Comment