5/31/2023

๐Ÿ The reason a lot of people wants to break away the more tight jobs, its the bureaucracy inside, every ladder of the organization, people didn't think they gonna go far enough.๐Ÿ

Meaning you keep a fake face, and smile.

Every group, every job site, every scene, every making money schematics, they wish you to know the independent feeling how great that is to feel. You are not yourself, you have to run to those meeting place, and so many people, so many dates, not a real frugal things you seeing the big investment. Some people say this, some people say that. Here is Taiwan, not America. Their brain and mind are small tiny. If not the vocational school. 

The life philosophy is always kinda of like...I am a little bit dreamy, I get there I figure it out. 

It was OU, cannot figure it out.

Its a Honorable Superior, SHE in OU. Great....no more figure it out.


I was in the middle of the 5 Lords Review......I am in where, say that again, Taiwan. There is a Y on the red line Metro line if I walk ....

I cannot get out of the door. 10 clovefield lane. 

I literally don't leave the house.

No one knew that past....yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment