5/18/2023

I don't really know.


The queer

The queer in gesture, you mean being abused queer, that is not a circle of its own. I thought you asking for other things.

Legally they are similar to the gays, I have heard, some rights.  If he being honest, he might just change a different career to then finding a true love in the mean time. No more that heart cut-in and-out Guru style. I think its a gay-queer selection. 

He needs the money. Dean wants to become that frame, he was thinking or he thought about the dark Lords in the Loving the Silent Tear. I was told, each indicator, but I cannot understand a word what it says. There are a lot of things I don't understand a word. 

.... ... no, not that kinds of the queer-gays. There is some particular I don't know how to describe to you. These boys or guys in my time, I think I say not that much degree burnt. They are the twist and turn, but....literally, you mean what kind of the twist and turn. I am not sure he wants to be a girl, you mean the look. No.


Some human needs to get in those VERY into romantic setting VERY VERY soon, suddenly their entire scope of life changes, and brighten up every world. Eben he is that kind. He doesn't look like that, but he is that kind. But the guy's way. fierce, if you meant boxing. I think he stays in the guy's form including the height. A little bit like those European gays, one of those. Their argument probably one of those very confrontational, if next second, the two guys beat up each other. That is the children from from (Movie: Coco Club)

He doesn't believe he gonna get hurts, or he just throw away the book all that Indian Bible things related to the Guru strain. Some people just directly fist on palms, its per face hitting. Not just with the voice, its if he got hit on the ground, or the body structure or the skeleton, its a I say queer-gay, meaning....I already repeat those words too many times. 

Abusive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBW4BACisLo


 

He is not Ancient Chinese drama those.

He is not Indian anything before.

He is those European Modern gays categories, some people have money in those, when you saying division including the priesthood program to the real priest, they know where those things are. He is very clear he is not part of these side of the spectrum. He is.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ward2kfrKbA

uh, not this kinds, he is American. You needs to mix match I say. I know Westlife are the European. They are more the cute types of the guys, nice personality. You can look at the Backstreet Boys those American boyband or Australian boyband those.


Its a straight hitting. Straight at your face those kinds in the description. The straight forward thinking, or you better trying to do this straight forward thinking, one of those. He cannot understand a word what you say. 

He is an American.

Only talking in English, or writing, or presenting. 

He can be as queer as abusive as he ever be, but he prefers that is private his own perfect couple therapy life, but in the real in person, or behind in the couple romance, its a straight-to-straight eye sight.

No, his brain doesn't have the IQ problem. He has "the problem of YOU."


You put that Loving the Silent tear, 5 inches away water acqurian as the barrier. Two sides photo starting the dark Lord at the buttom left.

Get the book: 愛哭學妹 Loving to Cry Little. 

He likes his voice everyone can hear, including him himself. Like Mimmo, very loud. I don't think he has a problem vocal his own voice out. Right, if the Westlife they know they are like that, I will tell them to go forward. I don't think they look anything close of that, ....all things Digital and in combination personality.

But they might just sort all out my problems, if they meant true. I haven't checked today all things. My left leg was in the excruciating pain.  I have to change and re-paste the medicine. After the washing, or just stand there let water drip gone.

I never scream, today I really screaming. That is how bad that is.


The MTV, may not be Shane but you can ask. I think its Simon. But i am not sure if that is the same Simon or a different kind, because they can act on the TV shows as the personality. 


... Maybe you should re-write what I say. I say the combination. 



No comments:

Post a Comment