5/18/2023

The boyband that's coming out, I think they say they gonna help: NSYNC, 98 Degree, A1, i don't know A1, and there is someone in Shane "Ward" that words near by, I don't know whom that is.

Between that Westlife and Ronan they have those concert place. They probably supply the medicine money, one of those.

I think...its the medicine money. I am not sure they know which things neither. I think its the medicine money, whichever these categories, the Olympia they need the medicine money, they have a lot of the categories, they running, field track one of those. Some are biking, strain the muscle, that is the daily exercise, and some water bottle they take out each morning, its next by those medicine, pain killer patches, the pain killer, the vaccination when you travel to another countries, the immune system shot, or the immigration those medicine shot money. The travel log I think they have their own investors. 

They take the vitamin or Whey. But like I say, I think its the real pain killer all kinds of the pain killers. They can just ask them if that is the medicine money. Don't be shy, just ask them its that is the medicine money.




No comments:

Post a Comment