5/22/2023

I don't usually have a real dinner, today its the spicy noodle + veggie ~~~~

And milk tea.

~~~~~~~


If you didn't stop your 3 full meals a day, at least the breakfast you drinking the simple tea, or milkshake, with banana those simple to make, Magic Bullet? You always wants to belong to with any guy, I used to be the girl's school. Meaning you wants to have a figure you saying some girls looking at you, or some guys looking at you, they are buddies together, will sometimes looking at you, and you feeling it or you very very conscious about your own weight.


Imagine you are all in these design of the "movie" or "TV", a real school building with the uniform.

Revolution girls

Sailor moon uniforms

Harry Potter uniform

Twlight


To my own age in which domain the world involved, I am still relative young in those terms. To be put in a classroom, doing nothing but repeating the textbook, or per line in English, that is the least simplest life I ever dream of, I am telling you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment