5/01/2023

I feel aweful when I got back. I feel frighten 2019 Winter, something about Wing after I close down the Twitter, because I don't have a facebook, I have a terrible feeling about it.

He found out what I say, or they cannot take what I say....included, I need to close down everything as fast as nothing exist on the internet. You know how to erase data? You want me to teach you?


It started at your own PC organizing files 2003 on.....

One day you learn how to burn down Google+, one day another Google+ (I forget how come that was not down, I was at Hank's new rent places), one day after Annca, I erase my entire IPad except that one things left on the King of Kings story. Only that. One day, the 2018-2020 Youtube. 

You know how many times, this Silas in the car JC Chasez.....really.

You will all be that stunning whatever you create, its every single time to Let It Go, burn it down tale, never stop.I don't really know how to comment to anything what you are, where you see you are, or you don't need a religion anymore, for I cannot be told 10 years Harry Potter Buzz, that was a real story, the Ending becoming the First Beginning?

Its unheard of. 

Did you decide if you will approach to the Judge, I think inside your heart, you really need to hear it from the Judge, that is a forever or Eternal. 






No comments:

Post a Comment