5/01/2023

You really imagine or....I imagine you figure it out, or you imagine if you were ME?

Let me check, was that the song just now?

Right, that was the 2 posts ago. Neo Trinity. Brilliant, you believe this is the Harry Potter for real story? 

uh ... Now I understand they say 1 and 2 and 3 Venus, no more Ice land so there is a Backstreet Boy, how bright that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLlV69imdPc


 

 ... ... I have a name.

Meaning, when I am inside my operational mode, I don't keep my tears inside my eye frames, its between Mahavatar Babaji or my confident TO my names, so I ends up on the wall of the buttom every single day in 2018-2020. I told you, a girl to be that painful in life on the back skeleton to define concrete. 

.... Its the same concrete on the floor every Winter Buffalo City Town digging up and fix the winter pipe and broken road. I know that. That is the same concrete, we are humid here. Raining meaning.


Say it again, you imagine if you WERE ME?

God usually don't putting down a job on you to be LIKE ME.


I technically have no words to that Ronan Keating, the day I found him on singing a.... UB Seth Bieber VS song, that is a b b beas game here in Taiwan local. Its one of those game zone of the past. His UFO...my back skeleton bones.

He is the One.

You want to go to him for a prayers first of all, you might calm down your nerves, becasue I was omitting every day what I did do, I only describe you a process, you already freak it out, Compete and Compared....really.

Its a process without the details, what can that means, really.


All the whistle blowers will tell you, that is not a life to live in. Really.

And...they probably has a process to define why you will never make it to imagine.....how anyone to find out them anywhere, to check per facility complex, they knowing it, that set up was a safe measurement. Most of them talking with a clear tone, a very clear English, a very testimony reason to blog on, not blah on..... "Tell me what do we eat?"

"Blood" or blah on?


You never sit in listen, you never be quiet and paying an attention - What you really want is to gettinig your way, really. JUST your willful way. You never paying attention to this classify whistle blowers and their wife, so is their performance on their literacy, or the video, or the words they use, or the interview settle you far away from it all. You facing a brand new worlds, has NONE of that.

You know how I feel, when I am walking in this street every day....HERE in Taiwan. 

Really ...Pang's elementary school friend got a job and a gf, they move out of their mother. I sit there listening. Its every day a very very very normal daily happy family reunion or separation including my mother's Yoga class, my mother SMCH center jobs, the contact person, the wife, the friend, the driving, the dog....you know what a day-to-day living normal means.

Every day I will tell you all those classify human what that really means to them, if they are at a world, there is no ET language. Its a FAR AWAY FAKE and paper thin worlds, because me copy which department in America, it might be just the American military, NOT the BLACK Ops, so that is not the classify materials.

Sorry....its void. 

You want to tell them that? Blah on!

How magic makes the statues quote high. 



No comments:

Post a Comment