5/07/2023

I personally have an VERY big internal REPULSION towards anything I see about that. I live in the Pentagon Victoria Secrets.

I cannot breath with THAT. Not really.

Its ....this is the description I give you, "To shape, and to foster a save envrionment to where the monk are ....the symbolism to all the softy boys grown up more mild and calm, just like my first crash guy in the Go Game, that soften guys nature for saying its his mommy....to one day more adapt to the live itself like Pang, or alike, the SOFTEN nature of the teens to the boys to the guys, so that one day more "adapt" to all things around them less fearful in that growing old age his one-line time job will be those paper works or any kind of the SAVE envrionment...."

How come I don't have that luxury ???!

I am so repulsion I want to vomiting right now...Just ate the pain killer and milk tea needs to go to the bathroom.

No, pee.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment