5/14/2023

I really think that is very Right brain issue....

Cannot stop doing this Right Brain, only they understand what they say. Do you finish writing your own W Two worlds. Dr. Bing Shen means he is a straight forward left brain.

I actually knew the difference between Vy Nuygen EOP those human on the right brain. You jumping poles on your thoughts, and you saying it not in the straight sentence, you want me to help you writing your W Two worlds, the 2 brains?


 

The SA club

You separate the Group leader + the group leadership below the members (investors or other business included, or family what)

Because what you seeing this TV, its only the surface story, you put each Top bracket

+ the members.

No one will ever got confused through your commercial CD album.  


When you going forward those laws chapter to the Judge, they only understand your own CD album, meaning the main singer we considering to be the reason why you have the music business.

What I told you were very very very straight forward before. What you can do its becasue this entire SA, how big I don't know, what you use its the arbitrary, you still suing each other, like my side of the Family Line. They are in the Primary or the upside down there is a Chinese word saying that, Its the Secondary becoming the primary (the aging, and the career), but it really means its the parents go to the court like they used to do in 2010, and finish up those argument the day I was born.

There is an argument. (Meaning there is a case)

 

In the democracy world the laws setting, your first most objective terms = a formula

Do you have a case?!

 

 

SA All other individual this 2nd or 3rd generation

194 countries if they are seeing the same me every night listening to.

You have a choice to replace all the American Medical Board Doctor and lawyer, if there is a problem, someone finish all this tiny small trivial things. You are all just the singing bugs, not very per paper clip people. (The paper clip its one of those newspaper back in Tesla time, and there is a paper clip project later one time I think.)

You yourself, cannot one person doing one talking art.

You know what is a talking art? Hallo and goodbye. Not to your agent, not to your own leadership, not to your own company, not to your dad, mom, or family cousin every business you cannot have ONE conversation NOT everyone all world collapse on you.

Yes or no?

Tell me why I saying that to Brian the FIRST time he ever heard me talking, at all in the public?


Why don't you just start file-ing the correct order, becasue when you capable to put your leadership on the MUSIC side, everyone understand.

Later, you incorperate the China TV, or what stuffs you see in any TV. Because I cannot Understand one thing, its 亞斯 he talking to me, because that him Indian General, that is a real leadership, correct. He is. That kinds of the world. For saying if you seeing the mirror image inside your own life, I don't know. I say that is that guy. 亞斯

You have a legal contract binding to him.

You can just ask the American Law board to handle ALL THAT for YOU ALL. He lend some what the platform to you.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment