5/20/2023

I started with Tesla 1893 the science SI unit that committee - SI unit its more of the later on invention about 30 years down that road since 1893, since that Bohr theory 1921.

That is the beginning of the periodic table, you can almost saying the more systematic or the Scientific measurement and the lab carry out procedure becoming MUCH more easier, to our current modern time. But the pre-time would be that his microphone 1893, get over the bidding of the committee, there was the 3 bidder, and one of them its GE Edison. To pushing that through will one day gets to the Niagara Falls project, then the Colorado notes 1900 onward.

You are saying if I was preparing all that, 2012, my book. I did. There is nothing but the question and answer in that every page later on. Its the 1893 they describe you the whole thing, because Tesla behind not just 2 events, you will find 2 article. 

The White City, Chicago Expo. Astor won. Tesla is the columbia egg.

But the World Parliament of the religions. Technically you have no photo, but you have the painter, or the cartoon drawing about that overall scene. I just telling you there were nothing but the scientific committee board people that time. 

SI unit its the international...somewhere I think Europe they had those, before the Nobel Prize, so everyone always knew those details, side by to me. Its an "International" something science blah blah blah on name.

SI unit just means the standard measurement unit like the sea level = 1 atm. The atmospheric pressure because it was that experiment used the water and the air pressure, ...its by the experiment. Then later you have the ideal gas, the ideal lab temperature or pressure....so then they shorten those exact math value numbers, and so those lab situation never change such as the room temperature its always 25 Celsius. 


The history telling you not just the science brain, its a lot of the science committee, and loads of the black suit, you cannot see anything but the black the whole room. Because the real bidding process, its with the company combine. They leads to the connection to the next project. Its always by the company to go in and bidding that project down. 

If they would have told me I am neither THAT, nor THAT, nor ANYTHING....I could just go home and sleep, I don't care about using any of those name. IF they just saying it.  I thought its the history repeat, so my brain space its more stress would be the actual bidding. 

They got the problems. The science theory, or anything question or answer its not the main points. Those are the facts or the experimenting procedure or evaluation to the Truth.

If you are talking about the implementation of what to ending up the double pyramid to the material science or the zero gravity. I just told you, they got the problems and you can just look at the photo. Too hot, too heavy, too....whom design these prototype?!

I starting those science debate, I made it all that up myself since 2014 or 2015. I grab the microphone just stood there until my karma when can be gone. That was the reason how it begins. When my karma can be gone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment