5/25/2023

I think, we all live in a freedom life under the Constitution, really. Meaning being happy and being free to choose, or selected your self evolution. Some girls just hate the guys, some guys just hate the girls, included.

You say you true to yourself nature, then you pace your way to your every single day in life.

Not everyone every single day just doing nothing but the piillow case talk, my hair dryer to blow my hair, the moping my mother' floor, the tiles outside, the kitchen fridge to wash up, to tear and wear those stove, we have to break those burning stove to the water, and washing it. 

Talking to the birds never end, "Do you eat yet, doggy~~"

Not everyone can live this, we watch the sky saying, and we make our own conclusion out of it, or sometimes people want to see their old friends, the elementary school, the rotton clothing, not the fashion competition every time you going outside. You imagine no one watching your dress, or your shoes, or your socks, or your bracelet, or your necklace, or where you shop all these accessory stuffs within this ONE BIG City. 


If you want to be with someone, you have to open up your mouth, and say that to that someone?

What you gonna say to that person? My pillow case, my kitchen floor, my dining table, the detergent, I am the chemistry major. The trash bag, the AI cylinder tall trash can my brother-in-law they used to have. How many people you say on my Pinterest those things are not identical look?

You yourself need some attention okay? 

A gf, or a bf, or someone dearly to you over that holiday, every single year. You wish you will be invited to that social occasion, seriously. I know you are that type.








No comments:

Post a Comment