5/25/2023

This is Justin Timberlake, his wife in it. Her name is Mary in 7 Heaven. I think Storms like the American culture, all the girls I ever talked about it how we are "Clueless" or one of those "Mean Girls", some blondes that attitude!

The shopping experience, really.

The wife are the similar height those? That is a Red River Manga Story, the blonde and the Blacks.

How is the SA, does Babaji means SA changes the leadership, or you all planning to? Justin Timberlake and Ronan trying??? Together, yeah. Were they a leadership in there? 

SA is NOT the religious member crowd, not the disciples, not the followers, you both understand what I say here? SA its where sometimes you might have to personally talking to both brackets of the parents, current kids + their sibling + their cousins lines.

This supposes to have the working relationship more than 25 long years, whichever there was an older leadership or near by, or some people whom are more working together included. Are you both want to try to work together, as the blonde, as the 2 different countries, one that side, one the other side.

No love required, but your wife can just opening up your mouth and talking to each other?

Within that SA, I am not in the SA. I am telling you, seriously. I did apply for the Pharmacy School. I forget to say, there is an application process, I just omit every other details of it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfaeMl1AZOc




No comments:

Post a Comment