5/01/2023

I told you a story before......on that writing to you travel moutain ridge, river stream somewhere very very very far away for a birth certificate, that story.

There are some story I say, in order to validate one tiny icon on the top corner page, its a small dragon, and Eon, you just staring at the one icon, because there is no book avaliable. The magazine says that is a guy + a bag = a human.

It is a guy with a dragon.

But I say, before you getting a dragon, you suppose to have a bag = a helper. But after you acquire that dragon so you can travel, there is no bag. You know what I mean, how far you willing to go, to put it all of them back. 

Probably not on the eye sight, or the face muscle you imagine, anyone such as how I look, where I go to sleep at. At night. I often finding those places in everywhere I go, I probably its the last person supposes to imagine that. I have visually found these hide out places in this very real life.

Some old habits since 2014 on....

I don't really know what to tell you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7mPR-p2YKo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment