5/01/2023

Remember Ancient Chasez Die story, that year was 2017, Pang and my mother, we were at the corner of a breakfast, they going mounted up, My image here was sign off.

My tears cannot coming out of the eyes you cannot count how many time. I am not sure whom is behind that youtube, because I hardly open where Flower Thousand Bones were, one person he left some words.

Then, one day there is a Seth UFO. For him, I cannot really drop down my tears, I am telling you, I am all he got, for real. But ....that time, even til 2018, that every frames I made him, he is not going to last long.


But before all of this, there was 2014. I moved to where that Dr. Steven Harry Potter gf house. At night, I walk in the night, to where near by a park, I gone there night vision, or the day vision. You know why I say "Do you girls fallen off from the Tree, or the Tree roots be trape, and fallen down, feeling funny?"

Because I often standing there alone with a Tree + the spirit called Neo, looking down that scene. Most time, when you imagine life to where OU, you weight it out, quiet down, there is a high tech above your head. I live that scary thought since 2013, before the Library Congress the first time. And....there is a lot of things, you saying....sleeping near a wall, next by probably not a sofa, and probably not a cap, because I will be sleeping with my eyes close to the wall. 

And every Starship story, I knew somewhat.

How to ...putting back that 4 years on. It starting the Education. And I can tell you what most positive future to be, if you didn't die out, becasue I think you refuse the American methods. Whatever they imply to you, all your answer its your free will number.

"So when the Time comes (Harry Potter) ...."

If that best scenario some outside world accepting you in as their too busy AJ processing 24 hours paper works like that either the Key Maker, or the Swan's dad.....you, all of your decision will insist, there is no American Classify system, that was a long gone past. 

I seen it. Really. Wing. Ola is someone else keeps it. Whatever all those means....I believe, you cannot wait to cut here off, really. 

Inside me...

You don't really know what I really think, I got a Title and a Name.

How many secrets....do I know. You saying Fair and Justice !






No comments:

Post a Comment