5/21/2023

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’” I will guessing you as the American, probably at least that is what you love to do. The politics, and that dream its to bring one case to the appealing the vola you won! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’”

I thought that is what you all love to do, and I could see every steps, a lot of the works, but I almost just given you every step the flow charts to go there. The uncertainty of life, so you have to go door to door, to find the supports. 

I would have imagine you like the group life, so I lend you my facebook to all of you to go together. I given you a plan, I given you the explaination to every basic words including your current study whomever that is to take some spare time.

But ...

What you exhibit, you want to do its the free works not the public will gain that goodness if you yield to reaching some of the Top, if were saying the fame or the name. That has to propel a democracy every lawful procedure. Isn't that what you insist that your America what you love about the politics to debates? I got confused. I really did. Really.

You can dress up, you can talk with someone, you can introduce yourself, you can meet a new guy, other than the UB. You can join a debate, a meeting, and pushing through, because a lot of people are participating that process to get their own cases to the Judge.

You can go to the Sunday Church over those busy time.

You can pray at the lunch cafeteria eating with the whole long table of the same mind liked people like your church groups.

You can participate the Sunday trying out the choir with the religion you care about.

You can read the verse and Sunday priest things, you finding some inspiration in the new D.C area. 

You can say your prayer to them, or finding your solution with them, or talking out of your sad story.


If I would have a prayers, I so wish these could stop jump, flip, bounce. Really. Seriously...



No comments:

Post a Comment