5/21/2023

When I am talking to you about the laws,....even I am a science side human; you would think of the TV inside anyone sings a song?! So I am talking to you seriously.

I didn't think I wasn't laying out the per step doing? 


No, not you and me. You and them.

The humility running deeps, same mind alike. We are not the same case file-ing. The humlity indigenous you preserving your Past, and that land with your parents. I have read those Project Camelot, I want those American Classify those, and one of that will lead, its the Capitalism, I didn't need to read them, I can just watching those movie. The real capitalism, they are facilitating people's happiness, a lot more, those public hygienic will change, the public utility will change, the environment air and sunshine, the opinionated all of you can go and be happy. 

I might just get off this shadow whom hanging me when I can get off this "running around" up in the air never stop? I leaping from my bed today literally speaking to the bathroom since the morning time (last time) if not 30 times....+ the afternoon. Every time I have the poo in my abdomen, that is very very sensitive to the urination. I have to sit there to wait. 

I used to take a more time to look after my entire eating and going to the bathroom. I eat twice now? I have to go twice any time? If not morning then its the afternoon?

Leap or bounce about the same. You uncover your bed, get rid of this long pillow. It has to be on the right side. Babaji meant that is all the way down. The pillow probably 2 or 3 times on the ground since when....it didn't disappear yet. So my bed its small and tiny, you saying, one side its the pillow, the other side its the comferter. Squeeze me in the middle. 

How do you leap out of the bed? 

Over the long pillow? Two leg bent on it? sit up, or jump up?

If I am talking my tears gonna come out...when I can stop keep doing this....The long pillow are tail at my 2 legs, I bend the pillow to my end of the 2 legs straight or I curve my leg. or I turn my arm its at the bed mattress down. The bed too small, I don't have a place to put my arm. 





No comments:

Post a Comment