5/20/2023

If you drinking the fruit juice all day with the water....you are scared?!

You have that habit starting when you were a baby. When you are hungry, you cry to your parents. If your parents not there, you really all your life are very lonely. I didn't have a choice when I grew up, so ....I never knew it was their political fall-out, literally, between that and that.

I don't want to talk about it. 

I am more talking to the 193 country except Taiwan because I am speaking in English. Not Hailey, this.....today is Saturday?! I c. America has a lot of the things if you doing it per correct order can literally verbalize out. If you talking more mature, acting more sharpen to your per words saying on that New Age, you 1) never panic, its just a bandage on your burn finger or wood chip Home depot, or a staple in the Office depot. 2) Even the boys they got scared. 

Your entire grown up, you can just call your parents and say "Dad or mom, I had a bump on my car today, I freak out."

There are a certain English word, I never talk out of my mouth less to say EVER in the more tradition none communication format with either parents. Because there is a political fall off. 



No comments:

Post a Comment