5/20/2023

Your urination track to that filtration system, for saying how sensitive you are, or your underwear, you seeing that stain, I mean the pee tip, not the mucus part. I have that in teens, you buy a different pad? One day I have no more that. Its one of those transparent mucus?

Some what fluid, semi-sticky? I have that in UB I think too. 

Your hydration statue to the correct water, more than that Brita water seriously. 


The organic store what? They have alcohol in it, or smell of it. You shaken it ....first. You have a droplet that opens and suck it up droplet? 

Some of these things will be more effective, if you are REALLY REALLY REALLY thin like those Chinese Ancient dying on the no food world. No harvest crops. 

If you just watch your water statues...I don't even know how to tell you, washing your hair not in a week. Every 2 or 3 days because we are tooooooo hot here and I have the pain killer patches, the bug bites me.

I use Berkley emergency water to boil some stuffs that time, or the warm water. The filtration only saying the filtered only, not necessary boiling to kill the bacteria. I don't use it for the drinking water purpose. I think i used to cook my pasta perfect in Buffalo. I do those excessive exaggerating things that time. 


I don't eat in the night market, even the fried food. They have those French thin crust + chocolate syrup + cheese. I have ate that. I think you have this tendency to eat the fried food + the chips + the bread + the coke. And when I say you literally swallowing 3 meals down at your stomach to pretend you digesting or sleeping through....your entire blood are concentrating at your stomach, not at your brain. 
You wait too long, or you were running too long, you as a girl, if you trying to be a lot more gentle on yourself, it might be going for a long way, and the guy can lose behind you, if they keep putting the wrong things inside their mouth, and pushing too hard at the body structure. You girls just want to win win win.

I didn't evolve to have that sense, really.





No comments:

Post a Comment