5/05/2023

In the overal wealth worlds when you getting into those "money defined" you world, for saying no more this I jump, flip, bounce the mountain river survival mode !

You always hear people talking about to separate your risk in all those incremental saying because that is overall I hear them long time ago. Even I am not in the real textbook or any strategic books for reading them myself currently, how to run a finance, I think that is almost everyone as I grew up, I have heard that including that nick. Some people in their entire life, they did a lot of things behind, and those are all the investment or try, they seriously going in and either they lose the money or they only learn on the experience. 

The birds say "small sounding sound sound sound sound." Meaning you invests in all different sectors of where you putting your money at, exactly just like he says following the banks does. Not the results of that, but does what the banks were all doing. That is what I will say.


You need to like about the people

To do some of those jobs you define why you really hating the human 1 to Z. Normally the money its in the human's hands, including finding your all true love. Dress up and show up and talking in the correct language, some people finding you in the crowdy place, remember? 


If you just keep streaming the Democracy Court Room Judge's Brain Power Money really wiring inside your Bank account

Like I say, why you bother saying the other way around? The evidence of that Conan Detective all theme, not just the overall theme?

To the normal people I don't know if that kinds of the suggestion is lawful or too much nervous them on the Laws & Reinforcement idea, but saying you all saying you are too special, I think the Judge, or the lawyer, or the real any staffs in the court room all around near by business, that involved the Justice and the Police force included. You really really really don't want to be in any Jump, flip, bounce realm for saying you learning your lesson like that 亞斯. However he told me lightly not to pushing his wound at. 

Probably on Earth is fine, you saying why you don't grow out of that Conan Detective warning, if you keep doing what you think its correct like you seeing and get clear at the democracy lawful means straight right at the TV materials and make a direction change inside your life included in no matter what causes, it may not be so comfertable, its a law structure, no more science structure? Let me imagine why I had a major all my life?




No comments:

Post a Comment