5/21/2023

Irvine, its one of those Orange county, similar to this Erie county you understand in UB there around. Devour are not the same word in your traffic liscense if you want to move there "detour".

That is a little bit different English word or in expression, in the lyrics.

Obama's scrap his faces lightly touch letter, Vegan pizza, a homeless old man 100 dollars.

They have a vegan cafe, you need to drive in, its a vegan cheesecake place, its all the wood design, but the Asian run. One of those SMCH disciple made of. It might be all gone. I just say it used to be. Sayer and I ate in one of the Wheel of Life, that has a sponge cake in, also the Asian lighter cake I often take out.

https://www.wheelofliferestaurant.com/

You mean the real driving.

That traffic light I have an incident, one guy the first day to go to the Disney work, the police came, the insurance card has his brother and him on it. That is where the Prince of Persia. Its the traffic light's fault, I can tell you. I never reports it.


Silas and their buddies friends are right now on my facebook. Any of you girl get the funding to go venturing, I am sure if he got told, that is the best thing he will ever told me, not his twin brother. He is like that. 

Hank when he sold his house, about 2 years ago, I wrote him a several post of all those Ancient Chinese, I hardly doubt that is one thing I ever knew about what he is made of. I don't really know him. I just make it up all that stuffs on the internet. I guess that is El Toro road you can passing it by, they used to have a Home Depot, how I have to create a 256 light prototype.

All these means to you a lot.


If Hank gonna be on the back seat with Square, at least you need to tell Hank. Anna says....I used to seat behind you, Tina Jojo those roach saying, but there was a police car driving by you, the seat behind in California require the seat belt, he just pulls his seat by like a yellow refleciton of the car through his window back diagonal car to me behind you driving, Hank. That time.

Maybe he will listen every word I told him when he returns back, he didn't get the liscense that time. That police car was pull in front at him.

But he looks at me. How amazing, that real life, their police force are arrogent enough, its in the thin air, they say you hear, or you imagine you are blind. I didn't wear my eye glasses I guess. 

No, I wasn't, but I am sure he was...he pulls his seat belt. I guess you didn't know how many are handsome, or I say that is at side of him seat belt, if you know how to look at that thing, he is doing it.

California is doing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment