5/21/2023

Savage Garden is the Australian south than us, that big continent export beef, not the Austria Vegan SMCH hotel at.


Spectrum Mall, Irvine has that thing. There is a Barns & Nobles, both I seen the Old Senior Bush when he was young, his photo, and 430 their whichever Scientology book, its not the real dianetic book. Its ....how they make a tennis court, just by the description, get there, and make it.

Outside to transpassing to a place where I purchase some clothing + a white watch right now I have, there is the thing you seeing rotation of the horse. Spectrum Malls, the same UB words, and they have this very tall things, like Conan Detective White Hair women lost the memory, the Big Wheel. There is a lot of the words I don't know these basic children's English words. 

One is the horse turning around play ground, one is that tall things. 

Is that horse turning around things? I cannot even remember, but that is what I will remember and tell you....I show that watch that time April 25, because Apple does on purpose their Earthquake their conference that day. So I have no idea one word they say, on their whole website. Seriously, you see how far someone will go, to tear apart of their every words, ending up in my notebook. It was not objection, I just have no idea if i should response, I show you a watch, Your entire collection of every watch looking the same time. You tell me to get a watch?

That is toooooo expensvie 2015 the Medical App shows up.

Where am I .....

9 years ago.....Watch it again Savage Garden?


From Hank's house, you need to drive the highway to get to the Irvine Spectrum Mall. There is no wire in the sky. 

You have a lot of the excuse "I didn't know ~~~~~~" want to make a pitch sounds like you know how to jokes of the day? 


No comments:

Post a Comment