5/29/2023

Is my brother's right hand surgical works have anything to do with your...brain hope high right now? W Two worlds that story plots was you all the last to go MD monk looking? How come that sounds like a female commander?

That is a no. My brother does not need to be X, or we have the medical doctor here, really. His hand just some creme, not even ...you gonna tell me you don't know what's an X ray, or internal or external application of the modern my world medicine? 

You all age its under age, go to the American Medical Board, unless anything crossing any interface line here, you need to be exam at K1-K12, everything I honorable superior says, no matter what you think you look like or hide to look like. 

No, I won't be examined you, not really. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TlB5TvOEo4



oh, so that is not just one account from your ....possession and claim?!

Starting at his forehead, to my mother's right side hand. Checking if he is the robot, for saying, Hank its on my right side arm, so anything you Compete and Compared, because you understood those material in our world Iron Man, and that is your proudly moment to your EVERY commander Earth or in Heaven, in the eternal glory, this is about the Righterous conduct over One shot, mistake or not, its the ignorance of the humanity, your entire youth age eternal glory. 


(pick up ....fly up)


If I flip this book ......let me imagine or guess which page would that be to your eternal glory, you thought that was all seamingless sky under, no gain no crime, no crime, no culture like the American medical board its the outdated terms so there are UB 6+1 one of those?

You must have a lot to say, we have so much outdated back-ended the medical doctors practice to ALL every other civilization Good Morning Sunshine. Zawanna teach you to do that, or you thought he is the weakness to them or to us, there is a difference your proudly announcing every other world other than my world, this outdated Earth medical all procedure protocols. 





No comments:

Post a Comment