5/27/2023

๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’ It has been years pass by .... ๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’

You mean you cannot wait to get out of the door away from your parents to vola in front of the television life. I told you its false. When you are not trained as the child star, you won't be asking to do anything of that. This lawsuit I think literally might take 25-40 years, seriously. I don't really know why it takes so long okay? That is what I think at least 20-25 years. Literally....maybe you thought might be next year by ....no. I don't think so. 


Try that argument with your parents again? 

How do you file your own lawsuit? 


My brother is Sariputra's position. That is from the China side, you don't have any other evidence to your own looking, that is my side of the story, you don't think sorting them first? Really?

Trace by to me 7 years older? 


Do you have your own set of UB classmate in the Honor Class Program, because you might buddy them better without my set of data, so none of us feel...its my side of obligation you saying you bestow upon enemicity at.  You need them to proven, they know you, they seen you, they going around in life a little bit. The guys or the girls. I met Eric that last time he sat by you across me. He remembers that, or toooooooooooo long in the law school, that is one person have seen you.

Right ....do you have any other facebook of your own perfect groups data, you want to organize them you wish them going to the Washington D.C doing your own bidding, well...even the President knows mine side the biggest issues are from CAC, really.


The CAC girls their name is Karen, Adria, Emily, or Melinda + 1 Wei.

If the guys wants to tag along, he might be already near by that area. Each of this my own UB Facebook, they are all the UB Western New York including that New York City Long island or the City itself where people coming from.

Their parents I will deal them myself. 

You want to all starting your own Throne, Crown, all these relative, friends, or seen faces inside that TV monitor, like you caring if that is side by your own not toooo lonely fate stand on the mountain all by yourself?


https://youtu.be/WQnAxOQxQIU


I file as the Past, not the current ....if they ask me that, no. Not at the moment, to declare any Time or Space, or Signature. I lend it to them until all the signature can be submitted in this one life time however long I can be stretching at. 

That Contact situation or the movie Contact (1997). technically your president suppose to sign and seal that themselves, but correct, I will put myself just noisy next by as "I thought I say hi by", and here are all my stack of the resume this far 2014 on....and 6 years before that online activities from Google they themselves.

A back up emergency.

Not so many people so willing to be that voluntary don't you think?

You can give me some reference reading, if I have time ....sometimes flip a page or 2, think about it. Keanu talks about when he making that movie: Matrix, he had some reading to do. Something in that nature. 








No comments:

Post a Comment