5/27/2023

You literally feel.....

1. You literally dress a...mediocre outfit to the winter jacket with some hair to open your door to the car, and then driving to the unknown plaza, they say you seeing your contact lens, you finding it the road to this lawyer plaza, open his or her door, and sitting down for an appointment like you phone them to reception, or the secretary. 


2. You take out your credit cards to pay, for that one hour session the consultant fee. Its one hour you going back and forth with your brainy question lasting 10 years or 5 years ago? 4 and half? 


3. You literally "today feeling totally different" of the cold air and wind, you are embark of some better attitude, tomorrow soon will be totally completely reality, 5 years or 10 years pass by.


4. You getting very very attitude from the women or the man's mouth lips if you staring at their faces just about the first opening of your mouth or they seeing you exist standing there. 


5. "My side of the Micky mouse story if were he born in 1928, and they live or die about 3 generation....do you have any phantom of the opera cases sound like a real thing? with all the evidence inside your client's profile. its called Adeiline. "


6. "Today I am coming for my father, my dad. We have no relationship since 25 years ago when I had the high school, or the middle school. ......I am not sure which one of them lie, can you check if he got jailed, and that statue after a TV made, called Zero enforcer, do I require to do anything at all, sometimes people just fix all that themselves behind? "


7. My entire family are conditioned, or I am not sure whom, at least the mom and the brother. 

I am afraid the  "impaired this word coming to their head," The Day and the sister. Do you really have those ghost story so do you know anything about Chinese 8 letter word, such as if that is 3, like my dad.....they keep saying he is a color blind everywhere. I never ask him in person, because I only saw him 3 times in the last 7 years, and he sent me a black and white video. Is there a more legal better way I can handle all this all together, because I am one human, that Tina assault me physically....I am not sure its the drunk she got impaired and inept so the brain literally got the external hit broken, or she had some other broken things too....highly emotional. Very very dangerous, really.

Or I am not coming here but calling the police?!


8. There are a lot of this thing my family are big, there are some relatives about some Ancient Chinese words + my other side of all relative, they are not dead yet. 

Their kids made them feel dying. Literally how the Taiwan we had a civil class.....seriously they will all tell you that, anything from my part, I make some money, I can pitch in some of my side, to help the mature side, not the suicidal side that ruin my life never end. Seriously. 


9. I have something about some textbook I read about the law and the financial words, because when I was born, I got near a .....there tree places all banks around, and my hairs is golden brown. 

Tell me what you can do for me. I have no parenting, someone got screw over this ROC or democracy party, I cannot go to anything in person, nor the upper line, but from the Television, they are all having a seriously hell problem. I give you the money, what can you tell me, you can do. 



10. I have a question about the life and death ....do you know any MD real doctor knows what is the definition such as "that is alive, and soon will be dead", those real doctors? Because I think I call for every case to stop until the MD shows up. I cannot see a real MD yet, nothing but fake in every map I could tell. You personally work with him, and combine case you could wait that investigation of that case? 

Its about Prince Harry, but all the kids gonna grew up. Every side.





No comments:

Post a Comment