5/09/2023

Its American military guessing or they know that to becming Britney putting what stuffs in her video? Nicky is a high school, the birds say Ronan?

...And Mark is the Prince that saying? And whom is next to this Mark, I cannot see netiher faces? The video cut off their eyes above it. How marvelous this thumbnail ever do.

Mark is a gay, and Nicky is not the guy.

Its High School musical her Inelia Benz.

Give me a reason what do I EVER see? I have nothing but bad mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SQ2cDgaQeU 


 


okay, Nicky its below the middle, below the short, below the Queen + smurge ?!

There is an otter on his left, pulling his hands at a container food? opening up his mouth?

He doesn't speak in English?



I don't care about this International Laws.

My Youtube its not free.

You 5 just sitting anywhere until this Shane shows up and opening up his mouth. Tomorrow be at here. I do not be fool by, or why that is not every word I hearing this clear, at all.

That is an order.

5 mins. 12:13

Everyone is not tired every 5 mins.





No comments:

Post a Comment