5/09/2023

My eyes are tired. Shane.....You put that Nicky forward. Britney side, some one will make a call show up.

What is that you wish me to be happy joyful life, I wasn't saying it the first post to Nicky today. America? Anything not your wishing it for, the eternity of it?

So its not Shane.

I like Nicky's attitude. 

Because one year pass, you all will be the history of every past. I am saying that so, its the money toiken he will show up, or else....

Next frame, will Nicky be here tomorrow morning for the Breakfast, second next by the middle frames, whom supposes to be the breakfast, when I answer about 2 weeks ago?

One more lie, you will see the eternity of every pain, Shane.

Third frame whom is in Thailand currently?

Forth frames, whom are in Ireland right now, fifth frame, cancel all your concert or else Ireland will bankcrupt, a yes, six frame what is this Ronan anything to do with the birds, house on sale yet?

That is all I need to know

10 mins.

12;25


No comments:

Post a Comment