5/20/2023

Most people wants some big money in a short of time, I guess.

That is your choice. I tell you the negotiation table, or part of that committee of the 6 Eyes or the 6 Stars system. You gonna tell me those name TOO giant on Zawanna to be with.

... not really listening a word I say.

A real Medical Board committee board over that 6 Star or the 10 Galaxy alliance, or the galactic negotiation table, the regulation of the laws, the protocol. You don't even know or operating one protocol inside ONE real lab bench works. What is a protocol looks like to you on the lab bench? Really? One REAL Dr. Shen's lab. ONE lab got paying for it. Showing UP those table, and imagine you working alone, TO WHEN the combination of that NEGOTIATION, was not the worse nightmare. Its the True love?!!!!


Westlife - the recording studio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TXpuaAYjlE



Tell me you have used a weight scale before . Not Ryoya Takashima those. The pharmaceutical ones.  The which spoon they got? The plastic or the metal? 

Really, Keanu Reeves Matrix, the spoon bend? 

Over the moon, how do you say that in English words? New Moon, Really? You mean walking over my dead body, Jonathon.

Try again?




I keep saying the REAL job, NOT the fake face card, didn't I? A REAL JOB, you don't go to jail, I am telling you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment