5/09/2023

My wall has this Knock Knock, Keanu Reeves, get 2 bowls, 2 girls holding near by message them, this is what God says to you, this bloods its filled of the blood. When you are the one...

To represent fake, it reminds you the shooting gun of this bowl, every girls eating them.

Say it on the phone, 2 phone calls.



One girl from any Westlife company or Loosen women that radio included, if not spending all the money for one women dare to put a tongue out....I have 1000 fish tongue on your door.....I say every girls willing to freedom will one word like that Hailey...that is an eternal green noodle, perfect sauce.

I saying that one last time, anyone dare to opening up their mouth...not knowing what to say especially the girls, i already Retire....eternity ago. Understand?


Refresh

What exaclty this balloon going to American, purple I hold, and Biden is Purple Earth, or Eben or Dean, or whom? 

I didn't watch you Shane the last anything on the OVA Dream Exchange Games. I didn't hear a word, until I hear so. Per perfect word.


Something about cousin, something about Brian. I keep seeing this...you mean W Two Worlds?

I only care one Babaji, and I seeing that Britney, or my own Sugar Classify materials.


I don't want to hear about anything else. Don't tell me a lot of this but, Shane.

CAll, show up, or else...that side of the all sky, you will see very soon....how you doing nothinig but showing up my faces the last Christmas starting ONE lucy.







No comments:

Post a Comment